As a General Contractor, Casman has over 37 years of experience managing projects and trades within Oil and Gas plants, Oil Sands mine facilities, and the Fort McMurray/RMWB community. Casman is one of the most respected and reliable local industrial General Contractors.
We have strategically maintained our head office in Fort McMurray in an effort to preserve and encourage close ties with our clients and community. Casman’s General Contracting service is implemented and managed by providing the following services:
- Establish final contract budget/bid
- General Contract Preparation
- Submittal and shop drawing review, processing and logs
- Coordination with owners
- Detailed schedule
- Coordinate and direct all subcontractor activities
- Conduct daily permitting, safety checks, subcontract safety meetings
- Maintain all quality document control for submittals i.e., ITP’s, Surveillance reports. Etc.
- Supervise and assure quality control through the progress of construction
- Perform owner/architect/engineer walk through
- Notify and walk through with all plant/city inspectors
- Identify and control risks, site logistics, and sequence constraints
- Ticketed tradesmen supplied through the Alberta Trades Unions
The Casman project teams are fully acquainted with industrial site safety, work process, and quality standards. The knowledge base we have built over the years allows Casman to supply these services, coordinate reliable and realistic timelines, meet construction deadlines, and perform specialty installations.